Selena Gomez Leaves Justin Bieber Over 'Trust Issues' (Report)
The young Hollywood power couple has been together for two years.
Selena Gomez has ended her relationship with Justin Bieber, People reports.
The Canadian pop sensation, 18, has been officially linked to the singer and actress, 20, since Feb. 2011, when they both arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscar party together, confirming months of media speculation that the two were an item.
The couple parted ways just over a week ago, according to the magazine's source, who says Gomez pulled the plug after time spent apart led to "trust issues."
On Wed., Nov. 7, Bieber performed on a runway in New York City surrounded by the taut bodies of the Victoria's Secret 2012 Lingerie Fashion Show.
The singer is scheduled to appear on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter, where host Oprah Winfrey will join him backstage on his Believe tour and sit him down for an in-depth interview. The show airs Nov. 25, but was taped in October.
Gomez recently voiced the character of Mavis in the smash hit Hotel Transylvania, which Sony Pictures Animation has recently ordered a second helping of.
What's Hot In Music
- And Now, Here Are the 23 Most Outrageous Moments from 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- 21 Adrenaline-Pumping Blunders From Your Favorite Action Movies (PHOTOS)
- Best of Late Night TV: Zoe Saldana's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Makeup, Heidi Klum Rolls With Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)
- Here's What's New on Netflix for August 2014
- Here's a List of the Ten Greatest Lines From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'!
- Kristen Bell Plays Dress Up on Night Off from 'Hair' Rehearsals
- Vin Diesel Covers 'Stay With Me' & Really Goes For Those High Notes - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lopez & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating Rumors Still Haven't Been Put to Rest