Selena Gomez Leaves Justin Bieber Over 'Trust Issues' (Report)
The young Hollywood power couple has been together for two years.
Selena Gomez has ended her relationship with Justin Bieber, People reports.
The Canadian pop sensation, 18, has been officially linked to the singer and actress, 20, since Feb. 2011, when they both arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscar party together, confirming months of media speculation that the two were an item.
The couple parted ways just over a week ago, according to the magazine's source, who says Gomez pulled the plug after time spent apart led to "trust issues."
On Wed., Nov. 7, Bieber performed on a runway in New York City surrounded by the taut bodies of the Victoria's Secret 2012 Lingerie Fashion Show.
The singer is scheduled to appear on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter, where host Oprah Winfrey will join him backstage on his Believe tour and sit him down for an in-depth interview. The show airs Nov. 25, but was taped in October.
Gomez recently voiced the character of Mavis in the smash hit Hotel Transylvania, which Sony Pictures Animation has recently ordered a second helping of.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Old Dogs & New Tricks: The Oral History of a 'Gay' Web Series (Part 2)
- Steven Tyler Wails 'Dream On' In Maui Like It's 1973
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Looks Back At This Season's Earliest TV Cancellations
- Remembering Mike Nichols, His Insight and His Introduction to Jacqueline Kennedy at El Morocco
- Emily Ratajkowski Shows Off Her Long Legs at Golden Globes Award Season Celebration
- Michelle Monaghan & James Marsden Have a 'Best of Me' Reunion at Golden Globe Award Season Celebration
- Hilary Duff Reveals Why She Supports March of Dimes
- Nikki Reed Celebrates The Golden Globes With Amanda Crew & Gina Rodriguez