Selena Gomez Leaves Justin Bieber Over 'Trust Issues' (Report)
The young Hollywood power couple has been together for two years.
Selena Gomez has ended her relationship with Justin Bieber, People reports.
The Canadian pop sensation, 18, has been officially linked to the singer and actress, 20, since Feb. 2011, when they both arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscar party together, confirming months of media speculation that the two were an item.
The couple parted ways just over a week ago, according to the magazine's source, who says Gomez pulled the plug after time spent apart led to "trust issues."
On Wed., Nov. 7, Bieber performed on a runway in New York City surrounded by the taut bodies of the Victoria's Secret 2012 Lingerie Fashion Show.
The singer is scheduled to appear on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter, where host Oprah Winfrey will join him backstage on his Believe tour and sit him down for an in-depth interview. The show airs Nov. 25, but was taped in October.
Gomez recently voiced the character of Mavis in the smash hit Hotel Transylvania, which Sony Pictures Animation has recently ordered a second helping of.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least