Shakira and Rihanna Cozy Up, Smoke Cigars in 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Video
The post-breakup duet is the first single off of the "Voice" coach's self-titled album, due Mar. 25.
Shakira has clearly found a close friend in Rihanna.
In the music video for their new duet, "Can't Remember to Forget You," the two are shown in bodysuits and atop bed sheets, cuddling and smoking cigars as they sing of a post-breakup longing.
The video, which also shows Shakira playing an electric guitar and drums, was directed by Joseph Kahn, who also helmed Mariah Carey and Miguel's "#Beautiful," as well as "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem and Rihanna.
"Can't Remember to Forget You" was released on Jan. 13 as the first single off of Shakira's self-titled inaugural album with Sony label RCA, her first since 2010’s Sale el Sol. She has said in an interview that Shakira is dedicated to Spanish soccer player Gerard Piqué, her partner and the father of her son, Milan, reports Billboard.
The singer's video release comes just weeks before she returns to The Voice, which is back for a sixth season on Feb. 24.
Shakira hits shelves March 25.
Watch Shakira and Rihanna's video below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet