Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White Signs Record Deal
The champion snowboarder and his Bad Things band are currently working with producer Rob Schnapf on their major label debut.
Olympic gold-medalist Shaun White and his band Bad Things have signed with Warner Bros. Records.
A debut album produced by Rob Schnapf (Beck, Elliot Smith, The Vines) is slated to be released later this year.
The famous snowboarder and skateboarder formed the band in Los Angeles with childhood friends Anthony Sanudo (guitar) and Lena Zawaideh (drums) and recently added members Jared Palomar (bass) and frontman Davis LeDuke. White plays guitar in the group and is also sporting a radically different look.
First single “Caught Inside.” a summer song heavy on harmonies and indie-centric chord progressions, is currently streaming on SoundCloud. A tour is set to kick off next month in New York City and run through July and August.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive