Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White Signs Record Deal
The champion snowboarder and his Bad Things band are currently working with producer Rob Schnapf on their major label debut.
Olympic gold-medalist Shaun White and his band Bad Things have signed with Warner Bros. Records.
A debut album produced by Rob Schnapf (Beck, Elliot Smith, The Vines) is slated to be released later this year.
The famous snowboarder and skateboarder formed the band in Los Angeles with childhood friends Anthony Sanudo (guitar) and Lena Zawaideh (drums) and recently added members Jared Palomar (bass) and frontman Davis LeDuke. White plays guitar in the group and is also sporting a radically different look.
First single “Caught Inside.” a summer song heavy on harmonies and indie-centric chord progressions, is currently streaming on SoundCloud. A tour is set to kick off next month in New York City and run through July and August.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014