Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White Signs Record Deal
The champion snowboarder and his Bad Things band are currently working with producer Rob Schnapf on their major label debut.
Olympic gold-medalist Shaun White and his band Bad Things have signed with Warner Bros. Records.
A debut album produced by Rob Schnapf (Beck, Elliot Smith, The Vines) is slated to be released later this year.
The famous snowboarder and skateboarder formed the band in Los Angeles with childhood friends Anthony Sanudo (guitar) and Lena Zawaideh (drums) and recently added members Jared Palomar (bass) and frontman Davis LeDuke. White plays guitar in the group and is also sporting a radically different look.
First single “Caught Inside.” a summer song heavy on harmonies and indie-centric chord progressions, is currently streaming on SoundCloud. A tour is set to kick off next month in New York City and run through July and August.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film