Solange Launches Saint Records Label, Announces Upcoming Album
The singer's announcement comes soon after the debut of her Kendrick Lamar-assisted "Looks Good With Trouble" remix.
Solange took to Twitter to announce the launch of her new record label, Saint Records. All of Solange's music, including an upcoming album, will be released under Saint Records and distributed through Sony.
"Super stoked to announce I've started my own label, SAINT RECORDS, where I'll be releasing my music & other projects distributed through SONY!” she wrote Tuesday. “It is through SAINT RECORDS that I will be releasing my full length album, and also future music projects that I'm excited about sharing!”
The singer's news comes hours after the release of her Kendrick Lamar-assisted remix to "Looks Good With Trouble." Listen to it here.
"I wrote and recorded 'Looks Good With Trouble' as a prelude to 'Bad Girls,'" Solange told Complex, whose June/July 2013 cover she graces. "But decided to create it as a full song and add the brilliant storytelling of Kendrick Lamar."
Kendrick shared work of his own Monday, May 13, when he released the video for his single "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe."
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler