Solange Launches Saint Records Label, Announces Upcoming Album
The singer's announcement comes soon after the debut of her Kendrick Lamar-assisted "Looks Good With Trouble" remix.
Solange took to Twitter to announce the launch of her new record label, Saint Records. All of Solange's music, including an upcoming album, will be released under Saint Records and distributed through Sony.
"Super stoked to announce I've started my own label, SAINT RECORDS, where I'll be releasing my music & other projects distributed through SONY!” she wrote Tuesday. “It is through SAINT RECORDS that I will be releasing my full length album, and also future music projects that I'm excited about sharing!”
The singer's news comes hours after the release of her Kendrick Lamar-assisted remix to "Looks Good With Trouble." Listen to it here.
"I wrote and recorded 'Looks Good With Trouble' as a prelude to 'Bad Girls,'" Solange told Complex, whose June/July 2013 cover she graces. "But decided to create it as a full song and add the brilliant storytelling of Kendrick Lamar."
Kendrick shared work of his own Monday, May 13, when he released the video for his single "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years