Sony Pictures Music Catalog Acquired by Ole
The catalog includes the music from films such as 'Moneyball' and 'Superbad.'
Music rights publisher Ole has acquired Sony Pictures Entertainment's film and television music catelogue, which comprises releases from 1993 to 2012.
The catalog includes compositions from a variety of TV shows such as Wheel of Fortune, Breaking Bad and Dawson's Creek, as well as films including Angels & Demons, Groundhog Day, Rudy, Legends of the Fall, Mr. Deeds, Moneyball and Superbad, among many others.
Ole is one of the world's largest independent music publishers and often engages in intellectual property acquisitions, creative development, and worldwide rights management.
The company's other notable copyrights include songs by Taylor Swift, Pink, Justin Timberlake and Aerosmith.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'