'American Idol's' Steven Tyler and Fiancee Erin Brady Planning Beach Wedding
The Aerosmith frontman and his model girlfriend of five years may say 'I do' in a tropical setting.
Aerosmith frontman and American Idol judge Steven Tyler and his longtime girlfriend, model Erin Brady, are getting ready to tie the knot. Tyler proposed in December while the two were vacationing in Hawaii, and now it's looking like a beach wedding may be on the horizon.
“I'm all about writing 'I love you' on a beach and surprising somebody,” Tyler recently gushed to Life & Style magazine. “It's going to be way over-the-top romantic.”
The 63-year-old Boston native revealed that he has a destination in mind. “I know where we're going to get married ... either [Hawaii] or Phuket, Thailand.”
Of his 38-year-old fiancee, Tyler added: “I love her. We're birds of a feather.”
Brady will undoubtedly be a beautiful addition to the family, which includes daughters Liv Tyler, an actress, and Mia, a model, among his four children.
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler