Stevie Wonder Releases Song for Obama, 'Keep Moving Forward' (Video)
The music legend released a tune in support of the president on Friday, as did Ne-Yo and several other collaborators.
Stevie Wonder is the latest star to put his talents to work for President Obama.
The famed singer released a new song he wrote specifically for Obama, called "Keep Moving Forward" on Friday, which highlights the president's record on foreign policy, healthcare and education.
Obama has long professed his love for Wonder's music, and Wonder has repeatedly returned the favor regarding his presidency. Most recently, he performed at a fundraiser for the president on October 7, which included a concert called "30 Days to Victory," and a private dinner thrown by Jeffrey Katzenberg.
This is one of several songs coming out for Obama this week. Bruce Springsteen performed a tune he wrote for the president on Wednesday, while Ne-Yo, Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls, Herbie Hancock, Delta Rae and Natasha Bedingfield performed a new song for the president as well, the similarly-titled "Forward." You can see that video below Wonder's.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)