Stevie Wonder Releases Song for Obama, 'Keep Moving Forward' (Video)
The music legend released a tune in support of the president on Friday, as did Ne-Yo and several other collaborators.
Stevie Wonder is the latest star to put his talents to work for President Obama.
The famed singer released a new song he wrote specifically for Obama, called "Keep Moving Forward" on Friday, which highlights the president's record on foreign policy, healthcare and education.
Obama has long professed his love for Wonder's music, and Wonder has repeatedly returned the favor regarding his presidency. Most recently, he performed at a fundraiser for the president on October 7, which included a concert called "30 Days to Victory," and a private dinner thrown by Jeffrey Katzenberg.
This is one of several songs coming out for Obama this week. Bruce Springsteen performed a tune he wrote for the president on Wednesday, while Ne-Yo, Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls, Herbie Hancock, Delta Rae and Natasha Bedingfield performed a new song for the president as well, the similarly-titled "Forward." You can see that video below Wonder's.
What's Hot In Music
- The Letterman Years: Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Show That Changed Comedy Forever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer: At the Very End of the World, Everything Looks Insane
- The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah Is Already in Trouble on Twitter [Updated]
- Ludacris on Ludaversal, Paul Walker, and Reinventing Himself
- Vin Diesel Debuts New 'Furious 7' Clip Starring Paul Walker on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!
- Uzo Aduba & Lily Rabe Help Honor Sarah Paulson at MCC Theater Miscast Gala 2015!
- Scott Eastwood on Dad Clint: 'He Doesn't Give Handouts'
- Gigi Hadid: It's Not Okay to Model Until You're 25 & Then Become a Housewife