The Strokes Announce New Album: 'Comedown Machine'
The New York City band's fifth LP will be released on March 26.
The Strokes are coming back with Comedown Machine.
The New York City rock band, which shot to fame with its garage-revival debut Is This It? in 2001, will release its fifth studio album March 26. The record, which follow's 2011's Angles, will be preceded by the lead single "All the Time."
Of course, last week, the band released the track "One Way Trigger," which makes it a sort of prequel -- The Hobbit to the new song's Lord of the Rings.
With a less than two-year gap between albums, the band has proved it is once again capable of speedy productivity. It took five years for The Strokes to release Angles after their previous album, First Impressions of Earth.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger Heat Up the Hollywood Costume Opening Party!
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!