Taylor Swift Drops Two More Clues About New Music
The singer tweeted a couple of hints about when she plans to share new tunes.
We're the lucky ones.
Taylor Swift dropped two more teases about new music on social media on Thursday afternoon, following an Instagram video from earlier in the week where Swift pushed an elevator button for floor '18' several times. Thursday's hints are a bit harder to decipher.
On Wednesday night, Swift tweeted out a picture of a screenshot from her phone. The image shows her cat, the time 5:00 and a drawing of the Statue of Liberty/New York City. The other photo, released on Thursday, is a screengrab of the Yahoo! homepage, and the search bar contains the message "this is clue number 3." Ugh. Anyone else feeling happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time?
Best guess? New music is arriving Aug. 18, and Swift will appear at a Yahoo!-sponsored concert in New York City at 5:00 p.m. to debut it. Maybe? Or perhaps we're not considering the importance of the role her cat, Olivia Benson, will play in the announcement.
Be your own Nancy Drew, and check out the latest clues below:
Cluuuuue number twooooo..... pic.twitter.com/F0Qpul43QF
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 6, 2014
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) August 7, 2014
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized