TLC Reunites For Mixtape Festival
UPDATED: Jonas Brothers, NKOTB, Train also on board for second annual fest.
The annual Mixtape Festival has announced its 2013 lineup, and among the pop artists performing are the surviving members of groundbreaking girl group TLC.
Eleven years after the death of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozanda "Chili" Thomas will perform at the event, taking place at Hersheypark Stadium in Hershey, Penn on July 26-27. TLC's last high-profile performance came in May 2011, when T-Boz and Chili performed on American Idol.
TLC will perform on the second day of the annual festival, along with Boyz II Men, the Jonas Brothers and New Kids on the Block. The first day's lineup includes Train, the Script, OneRepublic and Hanson.
Last year's Mixtape Festival was notable for including the reunion of 98 Degrees, which will release its comeback album, 2.0, on May 7. Kelly Clarkson, the Fray and NKOTBSB also performed at last year's event.
Tickets for Mixtape Festival 2013, which will be presented by Live Nation and VH1, go one sale on Friday, May 10 at 10:00 am ET.
Here is the lineup for this year's Mixtape Festival:
Friday, July 26
Rev Run & DJ Ruckus
Saturday, July 27
New Kids on the Block
Boyz II Men
Benji Madden (DJ Set)
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'