Anti-Media Van Halen Resorts to Interviewing Each Other (Video)
David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen side-step the press by posting their own Q&A clip.
It's become fairly well-known that the band Van Halen has an aversion to doing press. So much so, it seems, that three of the four members -- David Lee Roth, Alex Van Halen, Eddie Van Halen and his son Wolfgang Van Halen -- have taken to interviewing each other.
In an official video posted today, the three founding members gathered at what looks like Henson studios, where they recorded their new album, A Different Kind of Truth, to talk about each others' family roots, why Roth wears overalls, speaking Dutch and more.
Watch the eight-minute clip below:
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years