Anti-Media Van Halen Resorts to Interviewing Each Other (Video)
David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen side-step the press by posting their own Q&A clip.
It's become fairly well-known that the band Van Halen has an aversion to doing press. So much so, it seems, that three of the four members -- David Lee Roth, Alex Van Halen, Eddie Van Halen and his son Wolfgang Van Halen -- have taken to interviewing each other.
In an official video posted today, the three founding members gathered at what looks like Henson studios, where they recorded their new album, A Different Kind of Truth, to talk about each others' family roots, why Roth wears overalls, speaking Dutch and more.
Watch the eight-minute clip below:
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)