'VH1 Divas' Adds Natasha Bedingfield, Keri Hilson to Lineup
Bootsy Collins, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Stacey Kiebler and Brandy Norwood have also been announced as new additions.
VH1 Divas has added more performers to the lineup.
Natasha Bedingfield, Keri Hilson, Ledisi, Iggy Azalea and funk legend Bootsy Collins have been added as performers to the network's annual special.
Additionally, La La Anthony, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Stacey Kiebler, NeNe Leakes, Brandy Norwood and Kelly Osbourne will make appearances during the telecast.
Previously announced performers include Kelly Clarkson, Pitbull, Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks and Kelly Rowland. VH1 Divas, hosted by Adam Lambert, will pay tribute to Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
VH1 Divas will take place from L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on 9 p.m. Dec. 16 and will be broadcast live on the network.
A live stream of the red carpet will begin at 7 p.m. on the VH1 website.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Rosie O'Donnell Dishes On New 'View' Crew, First Meeting With Nicolle Wallace
- Katherine Waterston Had Fun Shooting Her Lengthy Nude Scene In 'Inherent Vice'
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting