BRIT Awards: Bruno Mars Celebrates Win With 'Treasure' Performance (Video)
After headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in a sleek gold blazer and slicked-back hair, the singer kept it casual when singing his latest hit.
Just after winning the award for international male solo artist, Bruno Mars celebrated by taking London's O2 Arena stage to sing "Treasure" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
Rather than wearing anything similar to his Super Bowl halftime look -- a sleek gold YSL blazer and his signature hairsprayed hairdo -- Mars and his Hooligans band went casual to perform their latest hit. Mars wore a black leather jacket, cap and lace-ups, but added a few well-harmonized vocal interludes to the song bridge, while reprising the song's vintage-style choreography.
Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Mars' full performance at the BRIT Awards below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Box Office: Why Did 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Have the Weakest Opening of the Franchise?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Couldn't Have Done 'Cake' Five Years Ago
- Gwen Stefani Drops 'Spark the Fire' Produced by Pharrell Williams - Full Song & Lyrics!
- Kate Beckinsale Grabs Dinner with Hubby Len Wiseman After Introducing One Direction at AMAs 2014!
- Melissa McCarthy Set to Star As Tinker Bell in Upcoming Film