BRIT Awards: Bruno Mars Celebrates Win With 'Treasure' Performance (Video)
After headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in a sleek gold blazer and slicked-back hair, the singer kept it casual when singing his latest hit.
Just after winning the award for international male solo artist, Bruno Mars celebrated by taking London's O2 Arena stage to sing "Treasure" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
Rather than wearing anything similar to his Super Bowl halftime look -- a sleek gold YSL blazer and his signature hairsprayed hairdo -- Mars and his Hooligans band went casual to perform their latest hit. Mars wore a black leather jacket, cap and lace-ups, but added a few well-harmonized vocal interludes to the song bridge, while reprising the song's vintage-style choreography.
Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Mars' full performance at the BRIT Awards below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag