BRIT Awards: Bruno Mars Celebrates Win With 'Treasure' Performance (Video)
After headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in a sleek gold blazer and slicked-back hair, the singer kept it casual when singing his latest hit.
Just after winning the award for international male solo artist, Bruno Mars celebrated by taking London's O2 Arena stage to sing "Treasure" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
Rather than wearing anything similar to his Super Bowl halftime look -- a sleek gold YSL blazer and his signature hairsprayed hairdo -- Mars and his Hooligans band went casual to perform their latest hit. Mars wore a black leather jacket, cap and lace-ups, but added a few well-harmonized vocal interludes to the song bridge, while reprising the song's vintage-style choreography.
Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Mars' full performance at the BRIT Awards below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- U.S. Investigation Finds North Korea Was Responsible For Sony Hack
- Why Is Katie Couric Giving Stephen Collins a Forum to Defend Sexual Abuse?
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting