BRIT Awards: Bruno Mars Celebrates Win With 'Treasure' Performance (Video)
After headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in a sleek gold blazer and slicked-back hair, the singer kept it casual when singing his latest hit.
Just after winning the award for international male solo artist, Bruno Mars celebrated by taking London's O2 Arena stage to sing "Treasure" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
Rather than wearing anything similar to his Super Bowl halftime look -- a sleek gold YSL blazer and his signature hairsprayed hairdo -- Mars and his Hooligans band went casual to perform their latest hit. Mars wore a black leather jacket, cap and lace-ups, but added a few well-harmonized vocal interludes to the song bridge, while reprising the song's vintage-style choreography.
Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Mars' full performance at the BRIT Awards below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Charli XCX's Sultry Backstreet Boys Cover Is The Ultimate #TBT
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Straw: 'Gone With The Wind's' Secret Curse History - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- ‘Serial' Fans Are Buzzing About Podcast Finale
- Brooke Shields: Hollywood Wasn't My Undoing, Loving My Alcoholic Mother Was - Pop Culture - TODAY.com
- Bill Murray Will Sing 'Bare Necessities' in 'Jungle Book' Reboot!
- 'Team America: World Police' Showings Cancelled By Paramount After Sony Hack Threats
- Kim Kardashian Has Not Yet Commented About the Man Who Spent a Shocking Amount to Look Just Like Her
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Some Love for Her Daughter Willow's Friend