Johnny Depp Rocks Out on 'Train Kept a Rollin' With Aerosmith Onstage in Boston (Video)
On Wednesday night, the actor hit the Xfinity Center to reprise the same collaboration from their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Not every actor unwinds from a long day on set with few strums alongside Aerosmith.
Leave it to Johnny Depp to do the honors, as he joined the rock band onstage at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Mass., on Wednesday night.
Wearing jeans and a black hat, the actor touted an electric guitar for the band's 1974 hit "Train Kept a Rollin'," the same song he played with the band at their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Depp is currently filming Black Mass, the Whitey Bulger crime drama from Warner Bros. and Cross Creek Pictures, in Boston. He plays the South Boston criminal mastermind who was sentenced in November to two consecutive life terms plus five years after being found guilty on 31 counts of racketeering, money laundering, extortion and weapons charges (including his role in 19 murders).
The 2015 release also features Adam Scott, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, Juno Temple, Jesse Plemons, Kevin Bacon, Sienna Miller and Peter Sarsgaard.
Watch the video below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- J.K. Rowling Publishes New Story On Pottermore Revealing Inspiration Behind Dolores Umbridge
- Pop Stars Everywhere, Take a Lesson From 5 Seconds of Summer: If You Can't Make Your Point, Don't
- Chris Rock Counts Down The Year's Top 5 Halloween Costumes
- Nation, The Last Episode Of 'The Colbert Report' Will Air On December 18
- Watch Sofia Coppola's Insanely Charming Holiday Gap Ads (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food