Johnny Depp Rocks Out on 'Train Kept a Rollin' With Aerosmith Onstage in Boston (Video)
On Wednesday night, the actor hit the Xfinity Center to reprise the same collaboration from their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Not every actor unwinds from a long day on set with few strums alongside Aerosmith.
Leave it to Johnny Depp to do the honors, as he joined the rock band onstage at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Mass., on Wednesday night.
Wearing jeans and a black hat, the actor touted an electric guitar for the band's 1974 hit "Train Kept a Rollin'," the same song he played with the band at their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Depp is currently filming Black Mass, the Whitey Bulger crime drama from Warner Bros. and Cross Creek Pictures, in Boston. He plays the South Boston criminal mastermind who was sentenced in November to two consecutive life terms plus five years after being found guilty on 31 counts of racketeering, money laundering, extortion and weapons charges (including his role in 19 murders).
The 2015 release also features Adam Scott, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, Juno Temple, Jesse Plemons, Kevin Bacon, Sienna Miller and Peter Sarsgaard.
Watch the video below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: Why the Comedy Sequel Isn't As Horrible As You Might Think
- 10 Christmas Movies That Haven't Aged Well
- Best of Late Night TV: Evangeline Lilly's Odd Costume, Pregnant Emily Blunt Saved Meryl Streep's Life (VIDEO)
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- Jake Gyllenhaal Really Pissed Off Anna Kendrick - Find Out Why!
- Rihanna Uses Video of Cute Little Girl to Describe Her Mood
- One Direction Brings 'Steal My Girl' to Sydney for ARIA Awards 2014 - Watch Their Performance Now!
- Sophia Bush & Bethany Joy Lenz Have 'One Tree Hill' Reunion Before Thanksgiving