Johnny Depp Rocks Out on 'Train Kept a Rollin' With Aerosmith Onstage in Boston (Video)
On Wednesday night, the actor hit the Xfinity Center to reprise the same collaboration from their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Not every actor unwinds from a long day on set with few strums alongside Aerosmith.
Leave it to Johnny Depp to do the honors, as he joined the rock band onstage at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Mass., on Wednesday night.
Wearing jeans and a black hat, the actor touted an electric guitar for the band's 1974 hit "Train Kept a Rollin'," the same song he played with the band at their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Depp is currently filming Black Mass, the Whitey Bulger crime drama from Warner Bros. and Cross Creek Pictures, in Boston. He plays the South Boston criminal mastermind who was sentenced in November to two consecutive life terms plus five years after being found guilty on 31 counts of racketeering, money laundering, extortion and weapons charges (including his role in 19 murders).
The 2015 release also features Adam Scott, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, Juno Temple, Jesse Plemons, Kevin Bacon, Sienna Miller and Peter Sarsgaard.
Watch the video below:
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Sarah Paulson & Renee Zellweger Hang Out at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Jennifer Lawrence Rocks Oscar de la Renta Dress at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration