Johnny Depp Rocks Out on 'Train Kept a Rollin' With Aerosmith Onstage in Boston (Video)
On Wednesday night, the actor hit the Xfinity Center to reprise the same collaboration from their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Not every actor unwinds from a long day on set with few strums alongside Aerosmith.
Leave it to Johnny Depp to do the honors, as he joined the rock band onstage at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Mass., on Wednesday night.
Wearing jeans and a black hat, the actor touted an electric guitar for the band's 1974 hit "Train Kept a Rollin'," the same song he played with the band at their August 2012 show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A.
Depp is currently filming Black Mass, the Whitey Bulger crime drama from Warner Bros. and Cross Creek Pictures, in Boston. He plays the South Boston criminal mastermind who was sentenced in November to two consecutive life terms plus five years after being found guilty on 31 counts of racketeering, money laundering, extortion and weapons charges (including his role in 19 murders).
The 2015 release also features Adam Scott, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson, Juno Temple, Jesse Plemons, Kevin Bacon, Sienna Miller and Peter Sarsgaard.
Watch the video below:
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sach's New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- 16 'New Girl' Facts That'll Make You Love It Even More
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'
- Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary With Limited Edition Doughnuts