BRIT Awards: Katy Perry Goes Egyptian Neon for 'Dark Horse' (Video)
The singer contrasted her gothic Grammy run with a brightly styled performance of her hit with Juicy J.
Katy Perry's trip across the pond had her looking on the bright side of things, as the singer opted for neon when she took London's O2 Arena stage to perform "Dark Horse" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
With Sphinx statues, glowing helmets and a decorated chariot, Perry was aglow while wearing a Cleopatra-like bob and leading her dancers in Egyptian-influenced moves.
Perry's performance at the Brits greatly contrasted her stage time at the Grammys last month, when she picked up the mic alongside Juicy J and witchcraft-inspired decor, complete with giant broomsticks, towering trees and a burning at the stake.
Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Perry's full BRITs performance below:
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'