BRIT Awards: Katy Perry Goes Egyptian Neon for 'Dark Horse' (Video)
The singer contrasted her gothic Grammy run with a brightly styled performance of her hit with Juicy J.
Katy Perry's trip across the pond had her looking on the bright side of things, as the singer opted for neon when she took London's O2 Arena stage to perform "Dark Horse" at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
With Sphinx statues, glowing helmets and a decorated chariot, Perry was aglow while wearing a Cleopatra-like bob and leading her dancers in Egyptian-influenced moves.
Perry's performance at the Brits greatly contrasted her stage time at the Grammys last month, when she picked up the mic alongside Juicy J and witchcraft-inspired decor, complete with giant broomsticks, towering trees and a burning at the stake.
Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Perry's full BRITs performance below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Oscar Isaac to Play Titular Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Will Debut This Week -- But Only in Select Theaters (PHOTO)
- 'Jurassic World' Teaser Trailer Welcomes Us to the Park (VIDEO)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 24 - 30
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows She Really Loves the 'Real Housewives,' Visits Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurant!
- Lady Gaga Is Live Streaming Her Final 'ARTPOP Ball' Concert!
- Bebe Rexha: 'I Can't Stop Drinking About You' Acoustic Version (Exclusive Premiere)
- Eminem Drops Video for 'Guts Over Fear' ft. Sia - Watch Now!