Make-A-Wish Creates Katy Perry Music Video for Five-Year-Old Girl
Stage IV cancer patient Addy requested to star in her own short, set to the purple-haired pop singer's hit anthem, "Roar."
After Miles -- aka "Batkid" -- took over San Francisco and the Internet in November, Make-A-Wish has given another five-year-old the transformative star treatment.
Addy, a girl diagnosed with stage IV cancer, asked the foundation to be turned into a pop star -- specifically, Katy Perry. Her wish included starring in a music video for "Roar," the hit anthem off of the pop singer's Prism album. The foundation notes that the track helped Addy to stay strong and positive during her medical treatments.
The video features a day-dreaming Addy, as she goes from singing into her hairbrush for an audience of stuffed animals to rocking out onstage at a school talent show. She then becomes a purple-haired musician herself, complete with her own album and crowd of fans.
Watch the video below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- To Hell With Bill Cosby? Disney Already Did That With The Devil and Max Devlin
- With INFINITY, Raquel Pomplun and L. Philippe Casseus Team Up to Launch an Epic New Series
- The Film 'Heartland' Tells the Story of Coming of Age and Coming Out in Oklahoma
- Glenn Beck: AP 'Raped' Bill Cosby By Releasing Interview Segment Addressing Rape Allegations
- Donald Sutherland Says 'Mockingjay' Costar Jennifer Lawrence Is Like Jesus
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay,' 'The Theory of Everything,' 'Lilyhammer,' & More (VIDEO)
- Jon Hamm, Rashida Jones, Rob Lowe Will Return to 'Parks and Recreation' for Final Season
- Mike Nichols Movies: 18 Essential Films You Should Watch Right Now
- Ricky Martin Celebrates His New Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas!
- Evan Rachel Wood & Darren Criss Spoof Tom Hanks' 'Big' & It's Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Pippa Middleton Took Advanced Wine Course & Passed!
- Ansel Elgort & Shailene Woodley Re-Created 'The Fault In Our Stars' Bench Scene at Dedication Ceremony