Make-A-Wish Creates Katy Perry Music Video for Five-Year-Old Girl
Stage IV cancer patient Addy requested to star in her own short, set to the purple-haired pop singer's hit anthem, "Roar."
After Miles -- aka "Batkid" -- took over San Francisco and the Internet in November, Make-A-Wish has given another five-year-old the transformative star treatment.
Addy, a girl diagnosed with stage IV cancer, asked the foundation to be turned into a pop star -- specifically, Katy Perry. Her wish included starring in a music video for "Roar," the hit anthem off of the pop singer's Prism album. The foundation notes that the track helped Addy to stay strong and positive during her medical treatments.
The video features a day-dreaming Addy, as she goes from singing into her hairbrush for an audience of stuffed animals to rocking out onstage at a school talent show. She then becomes a purple-haired musician herself, complete with her own album and crowd of fans.
Watch the video below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Rosie O'Donnell Dishes On New 'View' Crew, First Meeting With Nicolle Wallace
- Katherine Waterston Had Fun Shooting Her Lengthy Nude Scene In 'Inherent Vice'
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting