Kate Upton, Tony Hale Duel Over Drinks in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Video
The country trio's lead single off their fifth album challenges the model to chug whatever the "Veep" star mixes.
Kate Upton is challenged to chug whatever Tony Hale can manage to mix up in the music video for "Bartender," the lead single off Lady Antebellum's upcoming fifth album.
The breakup anthem — written by the country trio's Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott with co-writer Rodney Clawson, and co-produced by Nathan Chapman — centers on a brokenhearted woman who bounces back with a good ol' girls' night out.
Directed by Shane C. Drake, the video opens with the Other Woman actress deciding to paint the town after a breakup as she walks across a moving stage and into a bar to drown her sorrows. With rounds of shots, margaritas and martinis, the night quickly turns into a battle of the sexes in a setting similar to a boxing ring, as men wipe the sweat off the forehead of a hard-working Hale in one corner, and Upton's girlfriends cheer her on in another.
"Bartender" premiered on Today on Thursday morning. Watch the video below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)