Kate Upton, Tony Hale Duel Over Drinks in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Video
The country trio's lead single off their fifth album challenges the model to chug whatever the "Veep" star mixes.
Kate Upton is challenged to chug whatever Tony Hale can manage to mix up in the music video for "Bartender," the lead single off Lady Antebellum's upcoming fifth album.
The breakup anthem — written by the country trio's Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott with co-writer Rodney Clawson, and co-produced by Nathan Chapman — centers on a brokenhearted woman who bounces back with a good ol' girls' night out.
Directed by Shane C. Drake, the video opens with the Other Woman actress deciding to paint the town after a breakup as she walks across a moving stage and into a bar to drown her sorrows. With rounds of shots, margaritas and martinis, the night quickly turns into a battle of the sexes in a setting similar to a boxing ring, as men wipe the sweat off the forehead of a hard-working Hale in one corner, and Upton's girlfriends cheer her on in another.
"Bartender" premiered on Today on Thursday morning. Watch the video below.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan