Kate Upton, Tony Hale Duel Over Drinks in Lady Antebellum's 'Bartender' Video
The country trio's lead single off their fifth album challenges the model to chug whatever the "Veep" star mixes.
Kate Upton is challenged to chug whatever Tony Hale can manage to mix up in the music video for "Bartender," the lead single off Lady Antebellum's upcoming fifth album.
The breakup anthem — written by the country trio's Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott with co-writer Rodney Clawson, and co-produced by Nathan Chapman — centers on a brokenhearted woman who bounces back with a good ol' girls' night out.
Directed by Shane C. Drake, the video opens with the Other Woman actress deciding to paint the town after a breakup as she walks across a moving stage and into a bar to drown her sorrows. With rounds of shots, margaritas and martinis, the night quickly turns into a battle of the sexes in a setting similar to a boxing ring, as men wipe the sweat off the forehead of a hard-working Hale in one corner, and Upton's girlfriends cheer her on in another.
"Bartender" premiered on Today on Thursday morning. Watch the video below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images