Pearl Jam Takes On 'Frozen' Hit 'Let It Go' (Video)
Performing in Milan, Italy, the band broke into the Disney ballad during the song "Daughter."
As a father of two girls, even Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder is not immune to the cultural phenomenon that is Frozen.
In what must have felt like an inside joke made public, the band launched into the Disney musical's hit "Let It Go" at a show in Milan, Italy, on Friday, breaking into the ballad during an extended riff on their song "Daughter."
Watch the clip below, as Vedder surely makes his 10- and 6-year-old daughters proud:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot In Music
- TV Review: For the Love of God, Watch The Americans Tonight
- Sundance Review: Cobie Smulders, Guy Pearce, and Kevin Corrigan Reinvent the Rom-Com in Andrew Bujalski’s Results
- Watch the Trailer for Amira & Sam, Featuring Paul Wesley in a Very Different Role
- 3-Sentence Reviews: White Columns, Philip Taaffe, and More
- Behati Prinsloo Marries a Lookalike Adam Levine in Tommy Hilfiger's Latest Campaign
- You Could Dine with Aaron Paul, Nina Dobrev, & More in Support of the Kind Campaign!
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show Will Be Epic - More Details Revealed!
- Chelsea Handler Shares a Topless Photo with Star of David Nipple Pasties