Pearl Jam Takes On 'Frozen' Hit 'Let It Go' (Video)
Performing in Milan, Italy, the band broke into the Disney ballad during the song "Daughter."
As a father of two girls, even Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder is not immune to the cultural phenomenon that is Frozen.
In what must have felt like an inside joke made public, the band launched into the Disney musical's hit "Let It Go" at a show in Milan, Italy, on Friday, breaking into the ballad during an extended riff on their song "Daughter."
Watch the clip below, as Vedder surely makes his 10- and 6-year-old daughters proud:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Toronto Film Festival 2014: Big Movies, Lineup Announced
- How Will 'Sons of Anarchy' End? Even Showrunner Kurt Sutter Isn't Sure
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)