BRIT Awards: Pharrell Williams Reunites With Nile Rodgers to Close Show (Video)
Following their Grammy performance last month, the duo -- who co-wrote "Lucky" with Daft Punk -- hit the stage at Wednesday's awards in London.
Pharrell Williams and Chic's Nile Rodgers reunited at Wednesday night's BRIT Awards in London.
A few weeks after they performed at the Grammys with Daft Punk, the duo took the stage for the closing performance at the O2 Arena.
Their set include "Get Lucky," the Grammy-winning hit Daft Punk co-wrote with Williams and Rodgers; Chic's "Good Times"; and Williams' Oscar-nominated "Happy" from Despicable Me 2. (Williams also donned a version of his Grammys hat that he's been spotted wearing on other recent occasions, including the Oscar Nominees luncheon earlier this month.)
Other performers throughout the night included Arctic Monkeys, Beyonce, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars.
Watch Williams' and Rodgers' full performance below:
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot