BRIT Awards: Pharrell Williams Reunites With Nile Rodgers to Close Show (Video)
Following their Grammy performance last month, the duo -- who co-wrote "Lucky" with Daft Punk -- hit the stage at Wednesday's awards in London.
Pharrell Williams and Chic's Nile Rodgers reunited at Wednesday night's BRIT Awards in London.
A few weeks after they performed at the Grammys with Daft Punk, the duo took the stage for the closing performance at the O2 Arena.
Their set include "Get Lucky," the Grammy-winning hit Daft Punk co-wrote with Williams and Rodgers; Chic's "Good Times"; and Williams' Oscar-nominated "Happy" from Despicable Me 2. (Williams also donned a version of his Grammys hat that he's been spotted wearing on other recent occasions, including the Oscar Nominees luncheon earlier this month.)
Other performers throughout the night included Arctic Monkeys, Beyonce, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars.
Watch Williams' and Rodgers' full performance below:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)