BRIT Awards: Pharrell Williams Reunites With Nile Rodgers to Close Show (Video)
Following their Grammy performance last month, the duo -- who co-wrote "Lucky" with Daft Punk -- hit the stage at Wednesday's awards in London.
Pharrell Williams and Chic's Nile Rodgers reunited at Wednesday night's BRIT Awards in London.
A few weeks after they performed at the Grammys with Daft Punk, the duo took the stage for the closing performance at the O2 Arena.
Their set include "Get Lucky," the Grammy-winning hit Daft Punk co-wrote with Williams and Rodgers; Chic's "Good Times"; and Williams' Oscar-nominated "Happy" from Despicable Me 2. (Williams also donned a version of his Grammys hat that he's been spotted wearing on other recent occasions, including the Oscar Nominees luncheon earlier this month.)
Other performers throughout the night included Arctic Monkeys, Beyonce, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars.
Watch Williams' and Rodgers' full performance below:
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014