YouTube Star Pays Off Parents' $340,000 Mortgage in Heartwarming Video
Rapper, comedian and "Wild 'N Out" regular Timothy DeLaGhetto says he followed through on his promise from when he first entered the entertainment industry.
YouTube star Timothy DeLaGhetto is now "the best son ever."
The rapper and comedian, whose real name is Tim Chantarangsu and is also a regular on Nick Cannon's improv comedy show Wild 'N Out, says he followed through on his promise from when he first entered the entertainment industry.
PHOTOS Top Grads of YouTube U
"Ever since I was a little kid, I made a promise to my dad and my mom," he told his 2.5 million YouTube subscribers in a video uploaded Monday. "I promise you, I'm gonna pay off the house, and finally, this is the day I got my funds right, and I'm gonna surprise them with the check."
He then introduced his parents onscreen and gave them the check for the house's mortgage, which evoked tears from his mother, and jokes from his father.
"I knew you could do it," his dad told him mid-hug, then laughed, "What about the grandchildren? A couple more years? Either grandchildren or a Mercedes!"
Watch the heartwarming video below:
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Lange, and John Goodman Get Tough in 'The Gambler' Red Band Trailer
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' Can't Be Stopped on the Billboard Hot 100!
- Amanda Seyfried To Take Part in 24 Hour Plays on Broadway with Nina Dobrev, Justin Long, & More!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Rose McGowan Hit Up Hollywood for 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Premiere!
- Daniel Radcliffe Knows He's Fortunate to Do a Job He Adores