'Voice' Winner Cassadee Pope to Tour With Rascal Flatts
Pope won the third season of the NBC singing show after performing several country songs.
Looks like The Voice winner Cassadee Pope will continue to go country.
Pope found her country hook while starring on the third season of the NBC singing competition when coach Blake Shelton nudged the pop-rocker in that direction.
After her performance of Shelton's wife Miranda Lambert's song "Over You" skyrocketed her into a front-runner position, Pope went on to win season three.
Now she's taking her show on the road, joining Grammy Award-winning trio Rascal Flatts on their Changed tour later this year.
Pope tweeted: “Incredibly excited to announce I will be supporting the Rascal Flatts tour this summer. I’ll be playing right before the Band Perry. Yay!”
Pope performed Rascal Flatts' "Changed" with the country group on The Voice. She also performed their song "Stand" during the competition. After winning, Pope signed with Republic Nashville.
Official dates for the 2013 Rascal Flatts tour have not been announced.
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'