The Wanted's Max George on Lindsay Lohan: 'We’re Probably Not the Best Influence'
Max George dishes on his alleged flame, who saw the band perform for the third time this week.
Lindsay Lohan's party antics don't exactly endear her to Hollywood movie directors or insurance companies, but there's a boy band member who's highly impressed.
“She can party, like, nearly as hard as we can!” The Wanted's Max George told reporters at Z100's Jingle Ball 2012 presented at Madison Square Garden on Friday night. “We had a big night on The Box [in New York City] where Ed Sheeran came on with us and a few of our mates as well. We just had one big party, it was great.”
Although Lohan was arrested last week for third-degree assault, and also charged with three misdemeanors in relation to her Porsche crash over the summer, George stops short of offering advice to his newfound pal (and alleged girlfriend) when it comes to her brushes with the law.
“I’m sure she’s got people around her that know her much better than we do who can do that,” he said when asked about helping her handle her headline-grabbing behavior. “We’re probably not the best influence, to be honest.”
Yet a rap sheet won’t stand between the singer and his alleged flame. “I suppose we’re all good mates already, so I hope that lasts,” George told reporters of staying close to Lohan.
Added fellow Wanted member Siva Kaneswaren: “I like her, she’s nice to have around.”
Indeed, it was Lohan's third time at a Wanted performance in as many days -- she also attended Q102's Jingle Ball in Philadelphia and rode their tour bus while at their Boston show. Avoiding the red carpet, the Liz & Dick actress watched the band perform their hit “Glad You Came” during which they brought a little girl from the audience onstage.
The starlet isn’t the band’s only favorite guest to bring to New York City nightclubs. When asked who from the Jingle Ball roster they were excited to reunite with in New York City, band member Tom Parker told reporters, “Ed Sheeran. He rocks – we partied with him last week. He’s a crazy mother f---er!”
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Robert Downey Jr. Tweets First Photo From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set
- Hot Docs 2014: 'The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz' Review
- David Foster Wallace's Family Doesn't Support the Jason Segel-Starring Biopic 'End of the Tour'
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!