Wilco Cover Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' (Video)
The alt-rock band delivered their rendition of the "Random Access Memories" single on Friday.
Want to see Jeff Tweedy take over vocal duties for Pharrell Williams in "Get Lucky"?
The Wilco frontman did just that on Friday night, covering Daft Punk's summer soundtrack song to what appears to be enthusiastic reception. The band played at their own Solid Sound Festival at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art.
Covers by the alt-rock band during the evening included Velvet Underground's "Who Loves the Sun," Pavement's "Cut Your Hair," Cheap Trick's "Surrender," and many others, according to Gothamist's video compilation (via).
Judging by the amateur video below, plenty of concertgoers were singing along to the Wilco version of the Random Access Memories single.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Pan' Trailer Introduces Peter, Hook, Tiger Lily, and Neverland (VIDEO)
- The 'Jurassic World' Trailer You've Been Waiting for Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- 'The Interview' Trailer: James Franco and Seth Rogen Invade North Korea
- Best of Late Night TV: Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow's 'Celebrity Curse Off,' Tim Allen's Turkey Scooter Race (VIDEO)
- Spirit Awards 2015 Nominations Revealed - See the Complete List Here!
- See All the Scariest Moments From the 'Jurassic World' Trailer Right Here!
- Eddie Redmayne, Jack O'Connell, & More Are GQ's Breakout Stars of 2014!
- Rachel Bilson Emerges One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter Briar Rose (Photos)!