'X Factor' Alum Beatrice Miller Inks Record Deal
The Maplewood, NJ teen is the first signing to the Hollywood/Syco Records collaborative arrangement.
The last time fans of The X Factor saw Beatrice Miller, the 14-year-old singer was in tears as she was eliminated on Thanksgiving night.
Five months later, the Maplewood, N.J. teen has turned that frown upside down with the announcement that she has signed a deal with Hollywood/Syco Records.
Miller, who competed in the teens category under the tutelage of mentor Britney Spears, is the first signing to the Hollywood/Syco Records collaborative arrangement, said Ken Bunt, president, Disney Music Group and Phil McIntyre, Head of Syco Music North America, SYCO USA in a news release.
“Syco, along with the creators of The X Factor franchise, have cultivated some of the industry’s leading talent,” Bunt said. “We are thrilled about the opportunity to contribute the unique resources we have at Hollywood Records and Disney to showcase Beatrice’s incredible talent.”
The season two alum is managed by Constance Schwartz and Mark Sudack for SMAC Entertainment.
Pictured below (from left): Phil McIntyre, SYCO USA President of Talent; Ken Bunt Disney Music Group President; Beatrice Miller; Simon Cowell; Mio Vukovic, Disney Music Group SVP, A&R and Creative.
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler