'X Factor' Winner Tate Stevens Announces Album Release Date
The singer-guitarist's self-titled debut arrives in the spring.
The X Factor season two winner Tate Stevens is set to release his self-titled debut album April 23, Syco Music/RCA Nashville said Monday.
Produced by Blake Chancey, the record will include three songs that Stevens co-wrote alongside Ashley Gorley, Joe Diffie, Wade Kirby, Phil O'Donnell, Shane Minor and David Lee Murphy. It will include the single “Power of a Love Song,” written by Jeremy Bussey, Bradley Gaskin and Marcus Franklin Johnson.
“For someone that has dreamt of recording and releasing music for over a decade, to say I’m excited is an understatement,” said the 37-year-old Missouri native. “I feel like the songs we selected for the album are a real reflection of my personality -- they range from fun-loving to serious and everything in between."
Stevens won the Fox singing competition -- and a $5 million recording contract -- in December.
Pre-orders of Tate Stevens are now available on Amazon.
Twitter: Michele Amabile
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film