'X Factor' Winner Tate Stevens Announces Album Release Date
The singer-guitarist's self-titled debut arrives in the spring.
The X Factor season two winner Tate Stevens is set to release his self-titled debut album April 23, Syco Music/RCA Nashville said Monday.
Produced by Blake Chancey, the record will include three songs that Stevens co-wrote alongside Ashley Gorley, Joe Diffie, Wade Kirby, Phil O'Donnell, Shane Minor and David Lee Murphy. It will include the single “Power of a Love Song,” written by Jeremy Bussey, Bradley Gaskin and Marcus Franklin Johnson.
“For someone that has dreamt of recording and releasing music for over a decade, to say I’m excited is an understatement,” said the 37-year-old Missouri native. “I feel like the songs we selected for the album are a real reflection of my personality -- they range from fun-loving to serious and everything in between."
Stevens won the Fox singing competition -- and a $5 million recording contract -- in December.
Pre-orders of Tate Stevens are now available on Amazon.
Twitter: Michele Amabile
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration