'X Factor' Winner Tate Stevens Sells Out Hometown Show
"Still can't believe it," tweeted the season-two winner on Twitter.
The X Factor winner Tate Stevens will celebrate the debut of his new CD with 3,000 of his closest friends in a sold-out concert in his hometown of Belton, Mo.
Stevens, who is slated to open shows for Alan Jackson this spring, sold out his April 21 show at The Midland by ACM in Kansas City, Mo. in 30 minutes, stunning the Syco/RCA Nashville recording artist.
"1st show sold out!! Still can’t believe it. Second show on sale Monday at 10am. Can’t freakin believe it. Thank you #tatenation KC Rocks!!!!!" Stevens tweeted to his followers on Twitter.
Fans who didn’t get tickets to the show needn’t fret -- Stevens announced a second performance for the following day, Monday, April 22, at The Midland by ACM. Ticketholders to both shows will get a copy of his self-titled CD, which will be released April 23.
Tickets for the second show go on sale Monday, March 18, at 10 a.m. CT at the Midland box office or at www.midlandkc.com.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet