'X Factor' Winner Tate Stevens Sells Out Hometown Show
"Still can't believe it," tweeted the season-two winner on Twitter.
The X Factor winner Tate Stevens will celebrate the debut of his new CD with 3,000 of his closest friends in a sold-out concert in his hometown of Belton, Mo.
Stevens, who is slated to open shows for Alan Jackson this spring, sold out his April 21 show at The Midland by ACM in Kansas City, Mo. in 30 minutes, stunning the Syco/RCA Nashville recording artist.
"1st show sold out!! Still can’t believe it. Second show on sale Monday at 10am. Can’t freakin believe it. Thank you #tatenation KC Rocks!!!!!" Stevens tweeted to his followers on Twitter.
Fans who didn’t get tickets to the show needn’t fret -- Stevens announced a second performance for the following day, Monday, April 22, at The Midland by ACM. Ticketholders to both shows will get a copy of his self-titled CD, which will be released April 23.
Tickets for the second show go on sale Monday, March 18, at 10 a.m. CT at the Midland box office or at www.midlandkc.com.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!