Late Night Music: Yeah Yeah Yeahs Rock 'Letterman', Cat Power Plays 'Fallon'
Karen O and Chan Marshall performed on Friday night's shows.
Late night television was good a place to tune in for indie-rock fans on Friday night.
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs arrived on the Late Show with David Letterman to play "Sacrilege," the first single off their forthcoming album, Mosquito. Singer Karen O belted out the song's chorus and was joined by the Broadway Inspirational Voices during the bridge.
Meanwhile, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Cat Power's Chan Marshall showcased "Manhattan" from last year's Sun, her ninth album. The track, which also got a new music video this week, featured backing by The Root's Questlove. "We love her," the late night host said in his introduction.
Watch Cat Power's performance below and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on the Late Show website here:
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'