Beyonce Debuts New Song in H&M Ad (Video)
The bikini-clad R&B diva shows off her moves in the clip, introducing the new song "Standing on the Sun."
Beyonce apparently is continuing her recent tradition of releasing new songs through ad spots.
H&M published a new video Thursday, highlighting their summer collection for 2013. The clothes -- mainly bikinis -- were modeled on what may be the world's most perfect mannequin as Mrs. Carter herself danced in the sand to her newest tune, "Standing on the Sun."
The video, which was shot in the Bahamas, is the second ad in which Beyonce debuted a song off of her upcoming album. The singer hasn't set a release date for the untitled project, but she has given fans a sneak peak with both this latest ad and a recent Pepsi ad, which featured another single called "Grown Woman."
With this extended chunk of "Standing on the Sun" released, fans can only hope that Mrs. Carter continues to debut song clips to hold them over before the album finally drops.
Watch the new H&M summer collection 2013 ad below.
Follow Fash Track
- Taylor Swift Performs 'This Is What You Came For' During Only Concert in 2016, Giving the People That For Which They Came — More or Less
- In a Move You Can Probably Domo Arigato Mr. Robot for, NBC Is Adapting Hacker Film Sneakers
- Sky Ferreira to Do a Lot of Rockin’ and Headbangin’ in a Black Metal Film
- Ryan Gosling Was Almost Cast on Gilmore Girls, and Other Things We Learned From the Show’s Fan Fest
- Josh Hartnett Says He'd Love 'Penny Dreadful' to Return for Another Season! (Video)
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement (Report)
- Celebrities React to Chicago Cubs Making it to the World Series for the First Time Since 1945!
- Katie Holmes Fuels Up On Coffee After 'LA Weekly' Meeting