Chris Brown Signs With Wilhelmina Models
The agency plans on exploring fashion and beauty endorsements for the Grammy Award-winning singer, along with editorial and licensing opportunities.
Modeling agency Wilhelmina International, Inc. has signed Chris Brown with the aim of exploring and developing fashion and beauty endorsements for the Grammy Award-winning singer, along with editorial and licensing opportunities.
The company has previously represented music artists Fergie, Keri Hilson, Iggy Azalea, and NERVO, pairing the stars with such companies as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan and COVERGIRL, among others.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life -- it’s evolved with me throughout my career,” said Brown in a statement announcing his signing. “I’m so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue.”
Added Taylor Hendrich, director of Wilhelmina Men: “We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries.”
Brown is about to embark on his “Carpe Diem” world tour, kicking off in Norway on Nov. 17. He recently launched the Symphonic Love Foundation which orges fans to give back to communities in the two focus areas of “art” and “love.”
Follow Fash Track
- Partner, Let Me Upgrade You: Hulu Finally Offers a Commercial-Free Option
- Two of Your Favorite TV Actresses Might Be in the New Star Wars
- Samantha Bee’s Full Frontal Teaser Has the Cojones Needed to Take on Those Late-Night Dudes
- Jon Stewart Only Has Great Things to Say About Stephen Colbert and His Late Show Gig
- Kate Upton Walks the Edge of the CN Tower with Boyfriend Justin Verlander
- Freida Pinto, Jenna Dewan & Rosario Dawson Celebrate The A List 15th Anniversary!
- Rihanna's Rumored Love Interest Lewis Hamilton Speaks to Dating Rumors
- Miranda Lambert & Jake Owen Perform at ACM Honors 2015 Following Their Splits