Chris Brown Signs With Wilhelmina Models
The agency plans on exploring fashion and beauty endorsements for the Grammy Award-winning singer, along with editorial and licensing opportunities.
Modeling agency Wilhelmina International, Inc. has signed Chris Brown with the aim of exploring and developing fashion and beauty endorsements for the Grammy Award-winning singer, along with editorial and licensing opportunities.
The company has previously represented music artists Fergie, Keri Hilson, Iggy Azalea, and NERVO, pairing the stars with such companies as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan and COVERGIRL, among others.
“Art and style has always played a significant role in my life -- it’s evolved with me throughout my career,” said Brown in a statement announcing his signing. “I’m so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue.”
Added Taylor Hendrich, director of Wilhelmina Men: “We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries.”
Brown is about to embark on his “Carpe Diem” world tour, kicking off in Norway on Nov. 17. He recently launched the Symphonic Love Foundation which orges fans to give back to communities in the two focus areas of “art” and “love.”
Follow Fash Track
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Carrie Underwood & Husband Mike Fisher Welcome Baby Boy Isaiah Michael!
- Kelly Clarkson: 'I Don't Care' If Daughter River Is Gay 'As Long As She's Happy'
- Ariana Grande & Cashmere Cat Drop Catchy Song 'Adore' - Listen Now!
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization