Elizabeth Olsen: Queen of Sundance For the Second Year in a Row
The actress was nominated for a best actress Critics Choice award alongside Meryl Streep, Viola Davis, Tilda Swinton, Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams.
On the red carpet of the Critics Choice Awards, Martha Marcy May Marlene star Elizabeth Olsen - nominated for best Actress with veterans like Meryl Streep, Viola Davis, Tilda Swinton, Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams, told THR she's not as nervous about her second year in a row going to the Sundance Film Festival.
"It's been quite a year since my Sundance debut," she admitted. "Last year was my first time out and I was a bit like a deer in the headlights. This year I know what to expect - and all my producers of Martha Marcy will be there, they're my guys. I think this time I'll be able to enjoy it - that will be novel! Now I'm like an old pro. Last year I was totally wet behind the ears."
Olsen will be promoting two films: Peace Love and Misunderstanding with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Chace Crawford and Catherine Keener, as well as, Liberal Arts with Zac Efron and Josh Radnor.
Olsen, in a yellow brocade Pucci cocktail dress, said despite her fashionista/designer sisters Mary Kate and Ashley (The Row, Elizabeth and James) - and the fact that she's the namesake of the Elizabeth - she's not a huge fashion person.
"I like clothes a lot, but more for what they say about personality and character." As for being in a category with those major names, she was extremely self deprecating."The joke's on me!" she laughed.
Follow Fash Track
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Princeton Mom Doesn't Want 'Sugar Babies' To Sully The Good Ivy League Name
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!