Elizabeth Olsen: Queen of Sundance For the Second Year in a Row
The actress was nominated for a best actress Critics Choice award alongside Meryl Streep, Viola Davis, Tilda Swinton, Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams.
On the red carpet of the Critics Choice Awards, Martha Marcy May Marlene star Elizabeth Olsen - nominated for best Actress with veterans like Meryl Streep, Viola Davis, Tilda Swinton, Charlize Theron and Michelle Williams, told THR she's not as nervous about her second year in a row going to the Sundance Film Festival.
"It's been quite a year since my Sundance debut," she admitted. "Last year was my first time out and I was a bit like a deer in the headlights. This year I know what to expect - and all my producers of Martha Marcy will be there, they're my guys. I think this time I'll be able to enjoy it - that will be novel! Now I'm like an old pro. Last year I was totally wet behind the ears."
Olsen will be promoting two films: Peace Love and Misunderstanding with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Chace Crawford and Catherine Keener, as well as, Liberal Arts with Zac Efron and Josh Radnor.
Olsen, in a yellow brocade Pucci cocktail dress, said despite her fashionista/designer sisters Mary Kate and Ashley (The Row, Elizabeth and James) - and the fact that she's the namesake of the Elizabeth - she's not a huge fashion person.
"I like clothes a lot, but more for what they say about personality and character." As for being in a category with those major names, she was extremely self deprecating."The joke's on me!" she laughed.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Fash Track
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!