Emmys Fashion 2012: Heidi Klum, Hayden Panettiere and Jane Levy Wear the Blues
These ladies are singing the blues on the red carpet, with three different shades designed by Alexandre Vauthier, Marchesa and Pamella Roland.
The Hollywood Reporter's crack style team has been singing about blue being a big trend on the 2012 Emmys carpet for weeks ... and darned if we're weren't right.
Here are just three actresses who fell for the blue hue. Project Runway host Heidi Klum chose a turquoise gown by Alexandre Vauthier. Hayden Panettiere went with a metallic blue gown by Marchesa. And Suburbia star Jane Levy chose a cobalt blue gown by Pamella Roland.
Other actresses wearing blue included Archie Panjabi, Sarah Paulson, Edie Falco, (a navy and white Stella McCartney gown) and Sofia Vergara (a sparkling turquoise Zuhair Murad)
The nicest thing about wearing blue is that it helps cool down the sizzling red carpet atmosphere where temperatures hit 112 degrees today, according to reporters on the scene.
So tell us in the comments: Who do you think wore blue the best?
Follow Fash Track
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm