Lady Gaga Teases Lindsay Lohan on Twitter: 'Are Those My Earrings?'
The actress had posted a photo in the sparkly accessories on the same day she learned that she would not be charged with a $100,000 jewel theft.
Lady Gaga had a little fun at pal Lindsay Lohan's expense on Wednesday morning.
The pop diva tweeted, "@lindsaylohan ummmm are those my earrings??? this is awkward...:) kiss kiss chateau bunny."
Gaga was referencing a photo Lohan had posted to her own account, in which the actress was wearing what appeared to be an expensive pair of diamond earrings.
Lohan's timing was questionable, considering she had learned on the same day that she would not be charged with the theft of $100,000 in jewelry from the home of her wealthy friend, Sam Magid.
To add insult to injury, Gaga couldn't have known that the "chateau bunny" was just evicted from the Chateau Marmont -- the West Hollywood hotel where she has racked up a $46,000 tab, according to TMZ.
But all is likely fine with the superstar friends: The two only recently held a slumber party at the Chateau, evidence of which Gaga posted to her online fan community, LittleMonsters.com.
Follow Fash Track
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!