Paparazzo Light Accessory Adds Retro Flash to the iPhone
The new camera flash accessory for iPhone, Paparazzo Light, is being funded on Kickstarter and will start shipping in January 2013.
A new, retro-style iPhone accessory is channeling the old days of Hollywood photographers and their large flash attachments with the aptly named Paparazzo Light.
Designed to make taking pictures with your iPhone even better, the clip-on accessory replaces the phone's built-in flash with a 300 lumen LED light. It attaches to the iPhone's dock connector providing a stand-alone shutter button and handle. Featuring a video mode and full spectrum of brightness adjustment, the light attachment won't drain battery either as it's powered by two CR 123 batteries.
Those looking to ramp up their iPhone's camera abilities won't be able to get their hands on the Paparazzo Light until January; that is, if the Kickstarter campaign from which it's funded is successful. A Kickstarter pledge of $45 buys you either a black or white version, and a $55 pledge gets you a chrome version of the add-on.
There are 21 days left on the Paparazzo Light's Kickstarter page with $50,000 required for the project to get funded. The accessory supports iPhone 4 and 4S with a newer version that will work for the iPhone 5. Projected retail price of the light is $60 starting in January.
Follow Fash Track
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!
- Hercules' Irina Shayk Leaves Craig Ferguson Speechless - Watch Now
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million