'Project Runway' Sneak Peek: Thunder From Down Under Stars Heat Things Up (Exclusive Videos)
The designers are tasked with creating outfits for the male performers in what Heidi Klum calls one of her favorite challenges this season.
Project Runway gets a little racy this week.
"It's time to have some fun!" host/judge Heidi Klum exclaims in teasing the challenge to the designers. "This next challenge is, let's just say, probably one of my favorite ones of the season."
The designer soon learn they will be creating outfits for a group of clients who aren't afraid of taking it off. So who are they? None other than the performers of the male review Thunder From Down Under.
Lifetime promises that judge Nina Garcia is left speechless for the first time in this week's episode. Meanwhile, check out the designers' reactions in these two clips, which are exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter.
Emmy Rossum serves as guest judge on Thursday's episode, which airs at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.
Follow Fash Track
- Spoiler Alert: This Is a Post About Spoiler Etiquette
- We’re All Sinners in the Hands of an Angry David Cronenberg, Who’s Playing God in an Indie Short Film
- Doctor Thorne Trailer: Would You Like Some Brie With Your Downton Abbey?
- Blake Lively Stars in a New Trailer for The Shallows, Which Is Basically Her The Revenant
- Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner is Just Jared Spotlight's May 2016 Cover Star!
- Blake Lively's Shark Attack Movie 'The Shallows' Will Give You Chills - New Trailer!
- Donald Trump Is Presumptive Republican Nominee, John Kasich to Suspend Presidential Campaign
- Young Journalist with Autism Interviews Channing Tatum in Amazing Video - Watch Now!