'Project Runway' Sneak Peek: Thunder From Down Under Stars Heat Things Up (Exclusive Videos)
The designers are tasked with creating outfits for the male performers in what Heidi Klum calls one of her favorite challenges this season.
Project Runway gets a little racy this week.
"It's time to have some fun!" host/judge Heidi Klum exclaims in teasing the challenge to the designers. "This next challenge is, let's just say, probably one of my favorite ones of the season."
The designer soon learn they will be creating outfits for a group of clients who aren't afraid of taking it off. So who are they? None other than the performers of the male review Thunder From Down Under.
Lifetime promises that judge Nina Garcia is left speechless for the first time in this week's episode. Meanwhile, check out the designers' reactions in these two clips, which are exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter.
Emmy Rossum serves as guest judge on Thursday's episode, which airs at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.
Follow Fash Track
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)