Robert Pattinson Steps Out at 'Cosmopolis' New York Premiere
The actor, who also taped “The Daily Show” on Monday, made his first public appearance since longtime girlfriend Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating.
As promised, Robert Pattinson has emerged from hiding to promote his new film at its New York premiere.
The actor hit the Cosmopolis red carpet in a blue Gucci suit, appearing to smile and laugh while speaking with entertainment news programs Entertainment Tonight, Extra and Access Hollywood. Pattinson donned his signature scruff with his hair slicked up and away from his face at the Museum of Modern Art screening.
As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Pattinson has developed a strong relationship with the Italian design house since his character in the film, Eric Parker, is dressed in a Gucci suit throughout the film. While he dons a classic black two button notch lapel Signoria suit in Cosmopolis, Pattinson opted for a more casual look on Monday in a blue suit with a navy undershirt and skinny black tie, along with shiny black shoes to complete the ensemble.
The Gucci name was also featured prominently on the red carpet backdrop.
While in New York, Pattinson has a variety of media appearances on the books. Prior to his film’s premiere, the actor chatted with Jon Stewart on The Daily Show (video from which will be made available following the Monday night broadcast). On Wednesday, he will give a live interview on Good Morning America and on Thursday, he will sit down with MTV for a 30-minute interview to debut a new clip from Cosmopolis.
It had been speculated that Pattinson would back out of film promotions following longtime girlfriend Kristen Stewart’s shocking confession that she had engaged in an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders. Since then, Pattinson reportedly left the home that the couple shared in Los Angeles and took up temporary residence at pal Reese Witherspoon’s Ojai vacation home. While Pattinson had reportedly been spotted drinking with friends at a local bar, the Cosmopolis premiere marks his first public outing since the scandal.
It remains to be seen whether he will address the situation at any of his upcoming appearances.
Follow Fash Track
- Scottie And Larsa Pippen's Divorce Is About To Get Uglier ... Or Not?
- Michael Moore Drops A Truth Bomb About Same-Sex Marriage On 'The View'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Getting Out of the 'Woodwork' with John Paul White; Getting 'Wild' in the Streets of Laredo
- Anna Camp Opens Up About Hollywood Sexual Harassment
- Breaking Down the Gilmore Girls Trailer: Sookie’s Back, Lane’s Still Drumming, Rory’s ... Finding Herself?
- Emma Watson Badly Wishes She Could Save America: ‘It Has Been Excruciating to Sit on the Sidelines’
- Glenn Close to Slink Down the Staircase and Into Your Heart in Sunset Boulevard on Broadway
- The Hidden Significance of Moonlight’s ‘Chiron’
- Justin Timberlake Takes Photos with Fans After Voting & May Have Broken the Law with This Selfie!
- Bruno Mars Says New Album '24K Magic' Is The Best He's Ever Done!
- Ryan Gosling Auditioned for 'Gilmore Girls' But Didn't Land Role for This Reason
- Kendall Jenner's Alleged Stalker Found Guilty for Trespassing