'30 Rock's' Katrina Bowden Announces Engagement at Screen Actors Guild Awards
The actress shows off her sparkler, and fiance Ben Jorgensen, on the red carpet.
30 Rock's Katrina Bowden is off the market.
The actress, who plays Cerie on the the NBC comedy, announced her engagment on the red carpet at Sunday's Screen Actors Guild awards, flashing a diamond ring and fiance Ben Jorgensen, a musician formerly of the band Armor For Sleep.
Bowden, SAG-nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic that Jorgensen proposed Saturday night at the Four Seasons in Los Angeles.
"He proposed and showed me the ring and I was so shocked and said, 'Omgod,' and I hugged him and he said to me, 'So is that a yes?'" said Bowden, who was still blindsided even though they'd previously discussed getting married.
Bowden, named Esquire magazine's 2011 "Sexiest Woman Alive," wore a strapless champagne sheath gown with a floral beaded tulle overlay by Amsale to the SAGs.
Follow Fash Track
- Meek Mill Returns With More Drake Disses — Yes, Really — on Another 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Rose Byrne, Seth Rogen Do Sidewalk Lion King Musical With James Corden; Rogen Absolutely Nails His Role as 'The Moon'
- 1 Dead, at Least 3 More Injured After Shooting at T.I. Concert [Updated]
- The Americans Recap: One Tough Mother
- Karlie Kloss Shines With 'Swaroski' at the Top of the Rock
- The Weeknd Cancels 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Performance Due to Donald Trump Appearance
- Claire Danes & Rupert Friend Attend 'Homeland' Emmy Event
- Hacker Pleads Guilty to Stealing Private Photos From Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, & More Celebrities