'SNL' Mocks Brad Pitt's Chanel No. 5 Ad (Video)
"Is there really no script, because I’ve been talking to myself for two hours straight. I’m starting to sound insane," the Pitt impersonator says in one of the spoofs.
Everyone from Conan O'Brien to Leif Garrett has spoofed Brad Pitt's strange ads for Chanel No. 5 -- and we would be disappointed if Saturday Night Live didn't join the fray.
Indeed, NBC's sketch-comedy show parodied the much-maligned commercials in a series of ads on its Saturday night broadcast.
“Is there really no script, because I’ve been talking to myself for two hours straight. I’m starting to sound insane,” the Pitt impersonate says in one ad, after speaking nonsense for a while.
In another, he praises Taco Bell, and later promotes dog condoms for people who don’t want to neuter their pooches.
The black-and-white ad debuted just over a week ago but has already sparked numerous spoofs around the web. The ad, shot by Golden Globe nominated-director Joe Wright, shows the actor as he delivers an earnest monologue complete with several dramatic pauses.
"It's not a journey. Every journey ends but we go on," he says. "The world turns and we turn with it. Plans disappear. Dreams take over. But wherever I go, there you are. My luck, my fate, my fortune."
O'Brien's spoof ended with a spokeswoman’s voice saying, “Brad Pitt’s nonsensical ramblings by Chanel.”
Garrett's, meanwhile, included a quip about the band Journey.
Watch the three SNL spots below.
Follow Fash Track
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story