'Whip My Hair' Singer Willow Smith Shaves Head
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith can no longer whip her hair back and forth.
FashFlash: Willow Smith has shaved her head, which means her hair-whipping days are over.
Smith, 11, is the daughter of super-famous parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, and the sister of Jaden Smith, tween actor and best friend of Justin Bieber. (Hollywood is such a small playground.)
Smith broke the news on Twitter, linking to a photo of her new look on her WhoSay account. (Really, there's not enough social media on which to make announcements these days! Copy: Donald Trump, Kim Kardashian and other celebrity oversharers.)
Way back in 2010, Smith began making a name for herself separate from her family as the energetic, trendy young singer of the oddly infectious single "Whip My Hair," wherein she repeats the line "I whip my hair back and forth" until it gets stuck in your head. Like right now.
Come, let us look back on those halcyon days, not too long ago, when Smith made her first hair statement in the video for "Whip My Hair."
Follow Fash Track
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014