'90210' Star Jessica Lowndes Joins 'Eden' Cast (Exclusive)
Nate Parker originated the idea for the thriller and is one of its stars and producers.
90210 star Jessica Lowndes will be the female lead in Eden, the survival thriller from Ombra Films that stars actor-turned-producer Nate Parker.
Lowndes will join Ethan Peck and Diego Boneta in a story set in motion when a soccer team’s plane crashes on a deserted island.
Team spirit evaporates as disagreements both petty and profound cause the group to separate into factions, and soon sharks, abandoned Japanese mines and starvation are the least of the survivors’ worries as a Lord of the Flies mentality takes hold.
Commercials director Shyam Madiraju is making his feature debut. Parker is producing with Jaume Collet-Serra and Ombra’s Juan Sola and Hernany Perla.
Lowndes starred for five seasons on The CW’s 90210 and also appeared in such movies as Darren Bousman’s rock opera The Devil’s Carnival and the horror thriller Altitude. She recently wrapped the screwball comedy Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant opposite Stanley Tucci, Jason Alexander and Molly Shannon.
Lowndes is repped by CAA, Aperture Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR