AGENCY SIGNING: 'Last Man' Creator Brian K. Vaughan Signs With Verve (Exclusive)
Award-winning comic book series creator was also a writer-producer on "Lost."
Brian K. Vaughan, the award-winning creator of comic book series Y: The Last Man and Runaways, has signed with Verve. He was previously at CAA.
Vaughn, who also created comic book Ex Machina, was a writer-producer on ABC’s Lost, on which he shared nominations for an Emmy and WGA award. He also has the sci-fi pilot Smokers, with Sam Raimi and Stars Road producing, set up at Sony Television.
Vaughan’s Y, considered one of the best comics of the 2000’s, and Ex Machina are set up at New Line. Runaways, the acclaimed series published by Marvel Comics, is being developed by Marvel Studios to act as one of their first pictures outside their current Avengers movie line-up, and Vaughan wrote the script.
A believer in the creation of original material, Vaughan is cooking up several new projects across various media, including a new screenplay on which he plans to make his feature directorial debut.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR