'Agents of SHIELD' Casts Villain Blackout
Patrick Brennan will be a guest star in two episodes of the ABC show.
After casting a familiar comedic face as agent Eric Koenig and adding a "mysterious" cellist from agent Phil Coulson's past earlier this week, Agents of SHIELD is staffing up with a new villain.
Marvel has announced that Patrick Brennan, who portrayed Liam in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, has been added to the ABC show as Blackout -- a villain who energy force powers.
"This is the way they explained it to me: This guy, Marcus Daniels, a.k.a. Blackout, was shrouded in darkness, his soul, everything about him was shrouded in darkness until he comes across this Cello player," he said. "And the music was the only light that came into his soul, and it gave him hope and it gave him some sense of what light was."
At Paleyfest on March 23, exec producer Jeph Loeb, teased that an April 8 episode would feature a tie-in with Marvel's latest big screen title, Captain America: Winter Soldier. Last November, the show featured a tie-in with Thor: The Dark World.
The show returns to ABC on April 1.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014