See How Jamie Foxx Transformed Into 'Spider-Man' Villain Electro
Watch Foxx get into character
Behind-the-scenes footage from the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray editions of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 shows how Jamie Foxx became Electro.
After time-lapse footage and narration from makeup artist Howard Berger reveals how the villain's makeup was completed, Foxx talks about how his physical transformation helped him get into character.
"When they crafted the Electro makeup, it was so much fine detail that they paid attention to — just that blue, it just blew everybody's mind. … Once I got into that blue, even my voice changed," the actor says.
He's then shown in behind-the-scenes shots as Electro.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is set to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday.
Watch the transformation in the video below.
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'