See How Jamie Foxx Transformed Into 'Spider-Man' Villain Electro
Watch Foxx get into character
Behind-the-scenes footage from the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray editions of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 shows how Jamie Foxx became Electro.
After time-lapse footage and narration from makeup artist Howard Berger reveals how the villain's makeup was completed, Foxx talks about how his physical transformation helped him get into character.
"When they crafted the Electro makeup, it was so much fine detail that they paid attention to — just that blue, it just blew everybody's mind. … Once I got into that blue, even my voice changed," the actor says.
He's then shown in behind-the-scenes shots as Electro.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is set to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday.
Watch the transformation in the video below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!