'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Clip: An (Almost) Calm Chat With Electro (Video)
Sony releases a one minute clip showing a standoff between Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro.
Here’s the thing about Spider-Man: It turns out that part of that whole “great power and great responsibility” deal is knowing when not to use your powers -- something that Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker demonstrates in the latest clip to be released from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, even if others don’t follow his lead.
The clip follows-up on footage released earlier showing a standoff between Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro that seems to be going surprisingly well … until it doesn’t. Blame the Ol’ Parker Luck, but one way or another, things end up going wrong surprisingly quickly.
Watch the video below, and be grateful for trigger-happy law enforcement. Without them, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, released in theaters May 2, might be a very different and far less exciting movie altogether.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!