'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Clip: An (Almost) Calm Chat With Electro (Video)
Sony releases a one minute clip showing a standoff between Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro.
Here’s the thing about Spider-Man: It turns out that part of that whole “great power and great responsibility” deal is knowing when not to use your powers -- something that Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker demonstrates in the latest clip to be released from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, even if others don’t follow his lead.
The clip follows-up on footage released earlier showing a standoff between Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro that seems to be going surprisingly well … until it doesn’t. Blame the Ol’ Parker Luck, but one way or another, things end up going wrong surprisingly quickly.
Watch the video below, and be grateful for trigger-happy law enforcement. Without them, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, released in theaters May 2, might be a very different and far less exciting movie altogether.
Follow Heat Vision
- New Jersey School Cancels Common As Commencement Speaker Over 'A Song For Assata'
- A-Sides With Jon Chattman: April's 5 For Fighting With... Five for Fighting; Baby Got Nickelback's Bassist Mike Kroger
- The 'Gift' Trailer Will Make Sure You Avoid Reuniting With High School Acquaintances At All Costs
- Chris Messina Thinks Mindy Kaling Has 'Incredible Balls' For That Anal Sex Episode
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street