'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Clip: An (Almost) Calm Chat With Electro (Video)
Sony releases a one minute clip showing a standoff between Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro.
Here’s the thing about Spider-Man: It turns out that part of that whole “great power and great responsibility” deal is knowing when not to use your powers -- something that Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker demonstrates in the latest clip to be released from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, even if others don’t follow his lead.
The clip follows-up on footage released earlier showing a standoff between Spider-Man and Jamie Foxx’s Electro that seems to be going surprisingly well … until it doesn’t. Blame the Ol’ Parker Luck, but one way or another, things end up going wrong surprisingly quickly.
Watch the video below, and be grateful for trigger-happy law enforcement. Without them, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, released in theaters May 2, might be a very different and far less exciting movie altogether.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences