'Amazing Spider-Man 2': First Look at Paul Giamatti as The Rhino (Photo)
"Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich," tweets the comic book film's director, Marc Webb, on Saturday.
Spider-Man fans, meet The Rhino. He looks angry.
On Saturday, Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb offered a look at Paul Giamatti as the villain in the comic book sequel. Giamatti appears to be driving a vehicle of some kind, no doubt for nefarious purposes.
"Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich," wrote Webb on Twitter, in reference to The Rhino's non-super-villain comic book name.
As THR noted when Paul Giamatti was in talks in January to join the cast of the Sony sequel, the character of The Rhino debuted in the Spider-Man comics in 1966 as a thug from a Soviet-era bloc country.
The Amazing Spider-Man, the fourth Sony film adaptation of the Marvel comics hero, grossed over $260 million in U.S. theaters during its 2012 run.
Spider-Man 2 has set a 2014 release date.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR