'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Footage of Jamie Foxx's Electro Unveiled (Video)
Foxx plays the classic Spidey villain in the upcoming film, which will be highlighted at San Diego Comic-Con Friday.
It’s lighting fast, but a new look at Jamie Foxx’s electrifying The Amazing Spider-Man 2 villain has been released in a teaser for the film's San Diego Comic-Con panel.
“I can feel it in the walls. I feel it in my veins,” Foxx says in a voiceover -- undoubtedly talking about his new powers. “No matter what you do, doc, you can’t contain it. You want to know how powerful I am? Well, I want to know, too. I’m Electro.”
Sony’s Amazing Spider-Man 2 panel is happening on Friday, with Foxx appearing alongside the film's star, Andrew Garfield, director Marc Webb and co-star Dane DeHaan. In the sequel to last year's The Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker (Garfield) is balancing school and crime-fighting with spending time with his lady friend, Gwen (Emma Stone). Things get even more complicated when new villain Electro (Foxx) emerges, and his old friend, Harry Osborn (DeHaan), comes back into his life.
In the comics, Electro's alter ego, Max Dillon, was given the power to control electricity after being struck by lightning while repairing a power line. He first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man No. 9 in 1964.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR