'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Motion Posters Show Spidey's New York Commute
Two new motion posters for the web-slinging sequel focus on Spider-Man doing what he does best: mid-air acrobatics about New York City.
The Wolverine may have started the trend for "motion posters" for movies, but it turns out, Marvel's multitalented mutant may not be the best there is at what he does in this arena. Two new motion posters for this summer's Amazing Spider-Man 2 show the web-headed hero doing far more than just sitting around in the rain.
Debuted by Empire, the new posters cull footage from the movie -- in fact, one pulls directly from the opening shot of the first trailer -- to give the viewer an idea of just what it's like to swing through New York City on the end of a web. (In short: Not something to be recommended for those scared of heights.)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 swings into theaters May 2. Scroll down to see the motion posters below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive