'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer Reveals Secret Website
ElectroArrives.com features Harry Osborn and a countdown to New Year's Eve -- the question is, what happens then?
The Amazing Spider-Man 2's viral campaign continues, with the latest reveal coming from the trailer that hit last week.
SuperHeroHype noticed Wednesday the trailer features a URL hidden within a shot of Electro (Jamie Foxx) at the 2:07-2:08 mark. According to the site, ElectroArrives.com appears to the right of a beam of light and can be seen while watching the trailer in 1080 HD.
ElectroArrives.com features an image of Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) sitting in Oscorp and looking at an iPad-like device, which features a countdown (currently at 20 days and a few hours).
That coincides with New Year's Eve, which in real life will feature Spider-Man (or at least someone dressed up as the hero) sitting on top of the Times Square Ball Drop in New York.
Harry's device also shows footage of an experiment and the text "Ravencroft" and "Max Dillon Experiment." Spidey fans will know that Ravencroft is Marvel's answer to Arkham Asylum and serves as an institute for the criminally insane.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hits theaters May 2, 2014. It stars Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker/Spider-Man) and Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy) and is directed by Marc Webb.
What do you think the countdown will lead to? Let us know in the comments.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR