'Amazing Spider-Man': Sony Debuts Two More Posters
The studio premiered two more one-sheets Monday for the forthcoming superhero reboot starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
Sony Pictures has successfully distributed only a handful of images from The Amazing Spider-Man, their forthcoming reboot of the superhero movie series that has already grossed almost $2.5 billion worldwide. But with fan excitement reaching fever pitch as the film’s July 3, 2012 opening day quickly approaches, the studio released two more posters for the film Monday, offering a glimpse of Spider-Man in action, and subtly, its aftermath.
Yahoo! Movies premiered the one-sheets, one of which features a shot of Spider-Man clinging in classic form to the side of a building. The other poster, meanwhile, hints at what audiences have in store for them, as Spider-Man hangs his head (or perhaps simply acknowledges the damage) after a scuffle which leaves the logo on his costume deeply scratched.
The Amazing Spider-Man is directed by Marc Webb ((500) Days of Summer) and stars Andrew Garfield (The Social Network), Emma Stone (The Help) and Rhys Ifans (Anonymous). Take a look at the images above and below. The Amazing Spider-Man opens nationwide on July 3, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR