Anne Hathaway Reteaming With Christopher Nolan for 'Interstellar'
Matthew McConaughey is already on board the top-secret sci-fi project.
Anne Hathaway is in talks to star alongside Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar, Christopher Nolan’s latest picture, THR has confirmed.
Nolan is making the movie for Paramount, although Warner Bros. is a co-producer on the project.
The top-secret story involves time travel and alternate dimensions and sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole. The script, written by Nolan and his brother Jonathan Nolan, is based on scientific theories developed by Kip Thorne, a theoretical physicist, gravitational physicist and astrophysicist at Caltech.
A Nov. 7, 2014, start date has been scheduled.
If a deal makes, Hathaway will reteam with the man who directed her in last year’s The Dark Knight Rises. This is the actress' first move since winning a supporting actress Oscar for her work in Les Miserables.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche