Anne Hathaway Reteaming With Christopher Nolan for 'Interstellar'
Matthew McConaughey is already on board the top-secret sci-fi project.
Anne Hathaway is in talks to star alongside Matthew McConaughey in Interstellar, Christopher Nolan’s latest picture, THR has confirmed.
Nolan is making the movie for Paramount, although Warner Bros. is a co-producer on the project.
The top-secret story involves time travel and alternate dimensions and sees a group of explorers travel through a wormhole. The script, written by Nolan and his brother Jonathan Nolan, is based on scientific theories developed by Kip Thorne, a theoretical physicist, gravitational physicist and astrophysicist at Caltech.
A Nov. 7, 2014, start date has been scheduled.
If a deal makes, Hathaway will reteam with the man who directed her in last year’s The Dark Knight Rises. This is the actress' first move since winning a supporting actress Oscar for her work in Les Miserables.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences